North American Banking Company
North American Banking Company has been serving Twin Cities communities since 1998, help us continue to build new and lasting personal and business relationships as a full-time Teller at our Roseville branch.
1. Greets bank customers within seconds of entering bank or drive through facility. Introduces themselves to customer, determines customer needs and takes appropriate action.
2. Promotes and sells consumer and business deposit products by interviewing customers to determine their needs. Upon receipt of deposit application, proceeds with appropriate product procedure, completing necessary paperwork to ensure that customers’ deposit needs are met in a courteous, timely manner.
3. Processes customer teller transactions timely and accurately. Maintains fewer than 3 transaction errors per month.
4. Answers telephone within 3 rings using bank established greeting – “North American Banking Company, Sherri speaking, how may I help you?” Takes ownership of bank calls, follows through on customer commitments.
5. Performs daily teller drawer balancing function by following bank guidelines. Maintains a Teller Over/Short Account of less than $100.00 for the year, and keeps their balancing percentage above 80% at all times.
6. Follows Safeguarding Cash and Money Handling Guidelines as directed in the Retail Banking Procedures Manual.
7. Assists customers with purchase and ongoing service of Safe Deposit Boxes. Maintains accurate box records.
8. Performs other duties as assigned, included but not limited to the following:
- Sells travelers checks, maintains an adequate supply of various denominations, keeps accurate log book, submits monthly settlement reports to vendor, reviews statements and reconciles account if needed.
- Sells cashier checks and money orders, prepares the checks, and processes the transactions.
- Sells, orders and redeems government savings bonds. Completes appropriate paperwork and forwards to Accounting staff.
What's important to us at North American Banking Company is a happy customer. To that end, when we look for a new employee, we're looking for honesty, creativity, integrity, and exceptional client service skills. If you fit that description, you've come to the right place. As a member of the North American Banking Company team, you will find a unique environment where employees are encouraged to express creativity, participate in decision-making processes, and develop skills. You will be rewarded for hard work and dedication. We offer an outstanding package of employer paid benefits and an opportunity to mix business with pleasure. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, protected veterans, age, marital status, familial status or status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law. North American Banking Company encourages veterans, people with disabilities, and minorities to apply for employment.
How to Apply:
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org