Keen Bank, N.A.
Bank Compliance Officer/Internal Auditor
Keen Bank has an exciting career opportunity for a Bank Compliance Officer/Internal Auditor.
Responsible for developing, implementing, and administering all aspects of the Bank’s Compliance Management Program. Participates in various committees, audits, and examinations.
Responsible for financial, operational, and lending audits for the Bank. Examines the accuracy and completeness of records and procedures for internal control to safeguard Bank assets.
• Reviews and writes compliance related policies and procedures; makes recommendations and submits monthly reports to the Board of Directors detailing compliance issues.
• Performs duties as the Bank’s BSA/AML Officer.
• CRA program coordinator.
• Maintains a proficient knowledge of all applicable banking rules and regulations and serves as a resource to staff to ensure compliance requirements are met. Conducts compliance training for staff.
• Identifies and mitigates potential risk issues against the Bank; interacts with Bank personnel pertaining to such issues.
• Verifies the accuracy of APY and APR calculations for system, disclosure, and advertising purposes.
• Evaluates new products and services, and reviews Bank advertising to ensure compliance requirements are met.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable reporting and recordkeeping requirements.
• Assists in coordination of audit plans or programs with third party auditors or regulatory examiners. Makes necessary preparations for such audits or exams; coordinates responses to external auditors and regulatory examiners; ensures deficiencies identified from such audits and examinations are corrected. Reports audit findings and recommendations to mitigate risk directly to the Bank’s Board of Directors.
• Ensures designated areas and functions of the Bank are audited on a regular basis; assigns risk rating to each area designated for audit; performs unannounced “spot” audits when necessary.
• May be asked to investigate unusual or complex problems or situations and provide recommendations or solutions.
• Participates as a member of the Bank’s incident response team in the event of a technology emergency or breach of confidential information.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field preferred; 2 years of audit related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work related experience should consist of advanced knowledge of Bank administration, compliance, lending and operations products and services, related state and federal laws and regulations, and other Bank operational policies and procedures.
Keen Bank is a family-owned community bank in Waseca, MN, with branch locations in Ellendale and Owatonna, MN. Founded in1874, Keen Bank is strongly committed to the communities it serves and to its dedicated employees.
EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, and all other protected classes.
How to Apply:
Apply to Keen Bank, N.A., Attn. Human Resource Officer, 101 State Street N., Waseca MN 56093, or email at email@example.com.