Citizens Alliance Bank
Clara City, Minnesota
Work Flow Expert
The Workflow Expert will be responsible for planning and implementing process strategies and operations, improving processes, systems, and efficiencies through the use of automations, PowerApp development, and light programming/API solutions. Collaborates cross functionally to seek solutions to needed improvements on bank processes. This position will be expected to assist with finding solutions to complex business problems, increasing productivity, maximizing growth, reducing cost and risk, improving business performance.
This position would be responsible for defining and documenting workflows and ensuring that all development adheres to the defined workflow guidelines. The Workflow Expert will be required to assist with mentoring and guiding other employees within the Bank to ensure that best practices are always followed and that all employees within the Bank understand and can follow the workflows laid out for them. This position will support and manage project scopes, drive implementation, and ensure sustainable outcomes within the defined workflow guidelines.
Supervises, monitors, and coordinates the daily activities of workflows. Uses defined protocols and independent judgment to properly escalate more complex issues to appropriate resource or department manager to resolve disruptions in workflow processes in the most expedient manner possible.
The Workflow Expert is expected to meet and/or exceed Citizens Alliance Bank’s Information Technology service levels as well as the over-all goals of the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Essential Function and Skill satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
1. Develop, Manage, Analyze, and Maintain workflows using Power Automate or other workflow software.
2. Consults with Supervisors and Managers on Bank processes and procedures to assist with identifying staff training needs.
3. Collaborates with Supervisors and Managers to create efficiencies in Bank process in adherence with Management strategies and objectives.
4. This position is expected to improve overall organizational wide processes.
5. Oversee workflow development including managing, tracking and completing tickets in Zendesk. Develop and adhere to SLA (Service Level Agreements) in Zendesk.
6. Participates in team projects: planning, scheduling, and work delivery, including completion of timelines and cost estimates.
7. Utilize data from various sources including SAP, CSI bridge, etc to generate reports or workflow actions based upon certain data or events.
8. Have an in depth understanding of bank strategy and the bank’s line of products.
9. Work closely with the other development teams to ensure the end-to-end solutions meet the business requirements.
10. Participate in testing workflows and processes to review the processes and develop any changes need to the workflow/process.
11. Determines workflow operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, capacity planning and cost/benefit analyses; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications and production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
12. Seek out and Identify improvements and efficiencies in existing processes, procedures and workflows and recommend enhancements.
13. Incorporate easy to follow workflows to reduce the training required to perform a job duty per the established workflow guidelines.
14. Stay abreast of current and future technology trends involving workflows, data analytics and efficiencies.
15. Support employees of the Bank with any technical process issues.
16. Promotes team work to achieve common goals while encouraging individual contributions Ability to influence and lead diverse groups to achieve desired goals.
17. Maintains and improves workflows by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement.
18. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
19. Contributes information and analysis to assist in organizational strategic plans and reviews. This includes understanding data architecture, meta-data, key areas of data quality, data lifecycle, privacy requirements, and performing analytics. Data analytics includes descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, prescriptive, and cognitive in order to help guide organizational decision-making processes.
20. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
21. Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of regulatory requirements as they relate to safety and soundness, compliance, and operations.
22. Adhere to and comply with all applicable, federal, and state laws, regulations, and guidance, including those related to AML, as well as adhere to the Bank’s policies and procedures.
23. This position may require installation of a Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) app on an employee’s personal mobile device. The MFA apps are used to authenticate a user’s identity to the system for security purposes.
24. Ability to prioritize workload and multitask.
25. Assist co-workers as needed.
26. Physical presence in the bank is required.
27. This position requires a valid Driver’s License.
28. Perform other duties as assigned and requested.
This job description does not list all the duties of the position. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The Bank has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the Bank may terminate employment at any time, for any reason, without notice.
Citizens Alliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, veteran status and all other protected classes.
Citizens Alliance Bank prides itself on its core values, which are humility, respect, genuine care for others, finds a way, effort, and owning it.
This position requires a valid Driver’s License.
How to Apply:
One easy step to view all of our open positions, just follow the link: www.citizensalliancebank.com/about/careers/
Questions or assistance with applying please contact our Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org