The Bank of Elk River
630 Main St
Elk River, MN 55330
This position is responsible for developing and managing a quality commercial loan portfolio. Provide exceptional customer service while managing all aspects of the borrowing relationship. Identify opportunities to broaden customer relationships and actively cross-sell the bank’s retail products and services to generate additional revenue. This position requires a strong knowledge of business cash cycles, cash flow analysis, real estate financing and financial statements.
• Identifies commercial loan opportunities with new and existing customers and actively develops solutions to meet customer loan needs and expectations. Achieves bank loan growth, yield and portfolio quality goals and objectives. This includes collecting, reviewing, and analyzing financial statements and tax returns as part of the loan underwriting process. Identifies what bank products and services best meet the customer’s needs and financial circumstances and makes recommendations.
• Manages current customer relationships to ensure adequate review and oversight which include proper risk analysis and loan repayment performance.
• Monitors customer reporting covenants to minimize loan file exceptions. Maintains current loan file financial information including financial statements, tax returns, borrowing base certificates, titles, liens, and insurance policies.
• Actively calls on existing customers and potential customers to generate new loans to support bank loan growth, yield and portfolio objectives.
• Represents the bank in the communities we serve by participating in public events, volunteering, or serving on non-profit organizations, committees, boards, and area Chambers of Commerce.
• Assists Director of Commercial Lending and/or Senior Commercial Lenders with special projects, portfolio management or other tasks as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a 4-year college or university and a minimum of 3-5 years banking experience and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply: