Citizens Alliance Bank
55 – 1st Street NW
Clara City, MN 56222
Take Your Career to the Next Level!
The Training Specialist will be under the direction of the Training Manager. The Training Specialist will perform a wide variety of duties associated with the training and education of all Citizens Alliance Bank personnel with a strong focus on the Loan Department. This includes on-boarding new employees and refresher training for existing employees to ensure they have the knowledge and proficiency to service our customers. The Training Specialist will assist with updating and revising existing policies, procedures, and resource guides to ensure the full use of the available technology and automation within our core system and ancillary platforms to improve the productivity and efficiency of personnel. Background and experience in lending is strongly preferred.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Assist and support the Training Manager in the development and implementation of both an onboarding training and education curriculum for new employees.
- Assisting with refresher training for existing personnel to ensure their knowledge and proficiency as they prepare to serve our customers.
- Will assist with the design and development of training reference materials and the scheduling and execution of the new and existing employee training curriculum.
- Help with the identification, design, and development of procedures and resources, reference guides, and videos and webcast materials for training and reference purposes for bank employees.
- Excellent organizer who knows how to prioritize and execute tasks in accordance with timelines; sense of urgency and understanding criticality of situations.
Contact Citizens Alliance Bank’s Human Resources Department for a full job description via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required - High School diploma or GED. Required - Continuing Education to maintain job knowledge.
How to Apply: