Branch Manager/Lending Officer
Responsible for cultivating and sustaining Bank relationships (personal and business), expanding lending relationships and facilitating a relationship culture promoting Bank products and services. Responsible for adherence to branch and lending regulatory compliance requirements. Oversees and directs operations of the retail branch and staff.
• Prospects, cultivates, and grows bank lending and deposit relationships.
• Process loan applications and gathers supporting information for underwriting of personal and business loans.
• Secures customer financial and business information, performs financial analyses needed to make credit decisions, presents to, and participates in credit committee decisions.
• Establishes trusted business communications with internal and external constituents.
• Adheres to and enforces compliance with applicable banking laws, regulations, and guidelines.
• Adheres to and enforces branch policy, security, and operations requirements.
• Maintains working knowledge of State and Federal Banking regulations.
• Cooperates with other areas of the Bank in making and receiving internal referrals of Bank products and services.
• Represents the Bank at civic and community functions, developing community advocacy and new business relationships.
• Assists in recommendation and promotion of product changes and service development to ensure customer satisfaction and bank profitability.
• Oversees supervision, training, and performance coaching of retail staff.
• Oversees branch operations.
• Other duties, responsibilities and may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Possess comprehensive understanding of financial services, bank regulations and compliance requirements.
• Possess combination of education and experience to perform primary duties of position.
• Adaptable to system, process, product, and service changes.
• Effective and efficient planning, organizational, technological and time management skills.
• Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through advocacy in the community, customer experience and co-worker relationships.
• Ability to reason, problem solve and think critically.
• Ability to effectively convey thoughts, ideas, and information clearly and concisely.
• Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy, and ability to foster culture of respect.
How to Apply: