United Bankers' Bank
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Loan Coordinator to join our team. This individual will assume responsibility for the financial maintenance and cash applications of UBB’s loan portfolio, as well as serve as the primary point of contact for loan customers.
• Performs data entry on Jack Henry software system of daily payments/advances and DDA tickets necessary for loan transactions. Makes appropriate General Ledger tickets as needed for transactions.
• Performs loan maintenance transactions on Jack Henry.
• Verifies the financial information existing between UBB and customers is true and accurate. Furnishes financial information to customers that have sold/purchased loans to/from UBB.
• Researches any existing discrepancies that may exist between UBB and customers, determines the source of the problem and performs the necessary tasks to resolve the situation.
• Prepares and maintains secure spreadsheets for participation loans (involving 2 + participating banks) to calculate percentages and amounts given/charged to each bank.
• Completes Audit requests. Provides written verification to banks/auditors. Follows up on any discrepancies.
• Receives daily loan reports and distributes to lenders.
• Receives and processes payment checks and prepares daily loan deposit.
• Assists with filing in the department.
• Monitors Late Fees assessed on Loans by system. Works with lenders to waive when necessary.
• Associate’s degree in Accounting or related field or high school diploma plus equivalent work experience
• 1+ years banking experience preferred
• Loan operations/accounting experience preferred
• Experience with Jack Henry or other loan system interface preferred
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products with emphasis on Word and Excel
• 10-key proficiency
• Ability to use discretion and exercise good judgment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to communicate in a clear, concise and pleasant manner
• Organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.