Waite Park, MN
Credit Analyst I
The Credit Analyst I conducts thorough analysis of financial statement and assessment of credit requests, including new requests, changed requests, refinancing and annual due diligence. The incumbent will prepare loan write-ups for lenders and/or loan committee, while assisting to ensure that loan risk rating and credit quality standards are adhered to.
• Spread and analyze business financial statements of existing and prospective clients to evaluate the risk associated in extending credit.
• Investigate and gather information about clients.
• Complete clear, detailed credit write-ups that summarize borrower’s financial condition and evaluate repayment capacity and collateral coverage. Makes recommendations, tied to analysis, to loan officers and/or loan committee.
• Complete the underwriting function and the recommendation of the credit risk rating of existing and prospective clients. Seeks guidance from Manager, Credit Analyst Lead and/or Credit Analyst II as needed.
• Confer with loan officers and other bank staff about existing and prospective clients.
• Support the achievement of organizational and individual team member success through the timely completion of various reports and projects and willingness to effect and adapt to change.
• A four-year degree in Business, Finance, or related field; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• 1-3+ years prior work experience, preferably in Credit and/or tax analysis.
How to Apply:
BankVista offers a competitive wage and employee benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, employer paid Life Insurance and Disability, and a 401(k) Plan with employer match. If you are interested in joining a growing company and working within a fun and exciting environment, please apply to email@example.com.