Keen Bank, N.A.
Information Technology and Security Administrator
Keen Bank has an exciting career opportunity for an Information Technology and Security Administrator. The Information Technology and Security Administrator is responsible for managing the Bank’s technology resources and support facilities, including the Bank’s mainframe computer system, local, wide, wireless, Internet, and Intranet networks, telephone and Voice Over IP (VoIP) systems, and all related software programs.
• Plans, organizes, and controls the Bank’s day-to-day information technology resource activities.
• Collaborates with the Chief Financial Officer in the overall implementation and administration of the Bank’s information security directive and compliance efforts; performs security and safety responsibilities.
• Ensures the Bank’s information technology activities are secure and stable.
• Ensure that backup, recovery, and security procedures are set up and performed
• Reviews and audits various security related reports, including employee computer access, mainframe and other information systems specification change reports.
• Installs and maintains local area network hardware and software.
• Works with all departments and branch offices to provide technical support, training on network and all software products, review needs, obtain price quotes, make recommendations, install and maintain computers, printers, and networks.
• Responds to internal and external phone calls for the department which includes assisting customers with questions on banking products.
• Assist in troubleshooting potential and/or current problems on the network
• Maintain adequate knowledge of existing hardware and software in use and installs new software applications or hardware.
• Coordinates third-party maintenance for network hardware, software, and telecommunications services.
• Demonstrated knowledge of network, systems and computer troubleshooting techniques
• Strong analytical abilities and problem solving capabilities
• Ability to multi-task, organize projects and prioritize
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
• Superior written, verbal and interpersonal relationship abilities
• Comprehensive knowledge of the information technology industry
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or two-year degree from a college or university; or three years of related experience and/or training. Work related experience must consist of information systems management experience in the financial services industry.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
Apply to Keen Bank, N.A., Attn. Human Resource Officer, 101 State Street N., Waseca MN 56093, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.