United Bankers' Bank
Information Security Administrator
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Administrator on our Information Technology team. This individual implements the organization’s Information Security Program, including risk monitoring and reporting, vendor due diligence and departmental collaboration. The scope of this role includes risk and compliance reporting, vendor management program maintenance; and enforcement of security administration policies including oversight of social media controls. The incumbent may also serve as a subject matter expert on all information security programs, current cybersecurity trends and end user best practices.
Position is on-site at our Bloomington office. Work from home opportunities may be available after initial training period.
• Manages the bank’s internal IT risk monitoring, oversight and reporting functions.
• Manages and maintains the Vendor Management program.
• Contributes to shared daily monitoring of security systems and generates related logging and analysis documentation.
• Works closely with the IT Infrastructure staff to understand and assimilate data provided from technical security monitoring and logging systems.
• Provides reporting of UBB’s internal control components for regularly scheduled and periodic meetings, including oversight of social media and physical access controls.
• Provides our vendor due diligence as our customers’ third party technical provider, including UBB cybersecurity attestations, BCP and vendor management program summaries.
• Helps develop and supports Business Continuity Plan activities through documentation updates and internal training.
• Creates and schedules employee awareness activities through regular testing and departmental collaboration.
• Schedules audit and testing cycles with third party vendors.
• Works with the Information Security Manager and Chief Information Officer to prepare for audits and regulatory examinations.
• Participates in industry training to remain current in any information security-related expertise, including cybersecurity, business continuity and risk management.
• Participates in after hour on-call support or escalations as needed for technical or security incidents.
• Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Business or related field; advanced degree preferred
• Related certifications or progress toward certifications encouraged
• Working knowledge of industry-standard security frameworks (NIST, CSF, FFIEC CAT or others)
• Excellent working knowledge of standard technical office applications (Microsoft Office suite)
• Excellent professional communication skills, including interpersonal and written communications
• Working knowledge of information technology or technical security field
• Proven ability to work independently, and to exercise initiative and independent judgment, with no direct supervision
• Proven judgment in identifying, escalating and communicating technical and security issues or threats
• Highly developed time management, organizational and prioritization skills, and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines
• Ability to create and present internal training sessions
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technical tools
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.