The Bank of Elk River
Elk River, MN
Customer Service Representative - Bank Teller
This position is responsible to provide exceptional service by greeting and directing customers in a professional manner. Operates a multi-line phone system to answer incoming call and directs callers to appropriate personnel. Assist customers with their safe deposit boxes and helps back up teller line.
• Answers incoming phone calls, determines the purpose of callers and forwards call to appropriate personnel or department.
• Welcomes on-site visitors/customers and determines nature of business. Announces visitors/customers to appropriate personnel.
• Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required.
• Assists customers wishing to access their safe deposit boxes.
• Collaborates effectively and positive with all departments within the bank.
• Receives, sorts and routes mail to appropriate person/departments.
• Prepares certified mail and manages all incoming levies and garnishments.
• Maintains weekly schedule of officers.
• Receives and distributes bank wide incoming faxes.
• Assists tellers perform basic bank teller transactions; backs up tellers when needed.
• May be requested to assist in the support of other bank activities.
• Helps take on and complete administrative projects for all departments within the bank.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 3+ years job related experience.
• Previous teller experience preferred.
How to Apply: