Citizens Alliance Bank
Clara City, MN
Citizens Alliance Bank is hiring a Compliance Manager to direct the day-to-day activities of the Compliance Department, as well as take responsibility for process and procedure management, training and education, and team leadership. The Compliance Manager must be knowledgeable about Federal and State laws and regulations related to commercial and consumer banking operations. Additionally, they must be willing and able to conduct the necessary research to determine an appropriate compliance posture for the Bank.
1. Along with the Compliance Department, establish and implement policies and procedures that ensure the bank is compliant with laws, rules, and regulations within all its operations, including but not limited to:
a. Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Deposit Operations Compliance, Loan Operations Compliance, Community Reinvestment Act, and Home Mortgage Disclosure Act.
2. Review current operational compliance processes and procedures for efficiency and effectiveness on an ongoing basis; develop standard operating policies and procedures to ensure consistency in processes and minimize risk.
3. Communicate effectively with department managers, supervisors, and staff throughout the entire Bank, as necessary, to provide training and education on existing and pending compliance issues.
4. Conduct compliance verification reviews of the Bank’s activities and report results to SVP/Sr. Internal Audit Manager. Oversee tracking, monitoring, and reporting of current and pending compliance findings and matters requiring attention.
5. Supervise and manage employees and staffing resource level needs of the Compliance Department, providing them with regular and timely coaching and mentoring of staff on their performance.
Required - High School diploma or GED.
Required - Continuing Education to maintain job knowledge.
Required - Three to five years of banking experience.
Preferred - Three to five years of customer service experience.
Preferred - Proficiency in Microsoft Suites.
Preferred – Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
How to Apply: