Citizens Alliance Bank
Howard Lake, MN
The Market Manager will make the necessary decisions to improve branch profitability and growth through greater market share. Promote goodwill for the bank through active participation in community organizations and events. Do all the above in accordance with the Bank’s operating and lending policy and procedures. Actively engage in identifying new referral sources and customer prospects within their specific Market and surrounding communities and involve other Lenders. Provide additional marketing and sales development support, training and mentoring to these same Lenders. They will assist in directing and managing the daily operations of the branch, either directly or through their Branch Manager.
Directs and manages the day to day strategic priorities and related communications associated with Lenders and Lending Administration personnel. Individual is responsible for administration and coordination of the Bank’s sales and customer development activities, including customer prospecting and referrals efforts. Promotes and leads bank sales initiatives and programs, including new business niches and lines of business. This individual will be required to effectively balance their day to day management and supervisory duties with also managing and maintaining an individual loan portfolio.
Market Managers are expected to meet and/or exceed Citizens Alliance Bank’s customer service levels as well as the over-all goals of the organization
1. Assists with oversight of daily operations of the branch, specifically lending functions and the interaction between lending and operations personnel.
2. Develop new business by contacting prospects and customers for banking services and products; responsible for cross-selling bank products and services, along with managing assigned portfolio of bank customers.
3. Maintains a determined level of personal production and actively pursues new loan and deposit relationships.
4. Performs primary lending function within branch in accordance with Bank lending policies and procedures; Deal with loan customer requests, including collecting and analyzing financial and related data in order to reach credit decision; establishing and negotiating terms in the extension of credit, including costs, fees, and repayment and collateral terms.
5. Oversee the branch building administration and maintenance; ensure branch office is maintained in clean, efficient, and profitable manner.
6. Motivates and monitors lending performance in reaching sales and service goals by creating positive and productive work environment.
7. Provides sales and service leadership, including coaching, training, and mentoring to lending staff.
8. Implements and ensures all operational audits, including bank policies and procedures are being adhered to; responsible for taking prompt corrective action on internal/external branch audit findings.
9. Coordinate and supervise location specific vendors and service providers, including payment approval and invoice coding of monthly office expenses directly or through designated subordinates.
10. Respond to daily correspondence regarding bank office matters and/or bank customers or direct such matters to appropriate bank personnel for answering.
11. Conduct job performance interviews with Lending Officers and Loan Administration personnel, including the development and tracking of individual employee development goals and objectives.
12. Responsible for overall performance of lending and loan administration employees and departments at the branch.
13. Compliment and reward good employee performance and encourage individual improvement through outside schooling or job enlargement.
14. Maintains complete confidentiality regarding sensitive customer and proprietary information.
15. Ensures branch lending personnel are adhering to the Bank’s service delivery standards.
16. Maintain good public relation with customers and the community. Assume community leadership and service responsible with focus on the Community Reinvestment Act.
17. Manage difficult situations with customers and provide them with a resolution, information, or additional options. Ensure that quick and proper response to all reasonable customer requests.
18. Maintains complete confidentiality regarding sensitive customer and proprietary information.
19. Perform other duties as assigned and requested.
Required - High School diploma or GED. Associates degree in related field preferred.
Required – Ten (10) to Fifteen (15) years of lending experience.
Required – Five (5) to Ten (10) years of management and leadership experience and responsibility.
Required - Continuing Education to maintain job knowledge and proficiency.
Preferred - 5 to 10 years of customer service experience.
Preferred - Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; familiarity with loan documentation and boarding software.
How to Apply:
Citizens Alliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.