Sherburne State Bank
Commercial Loan Assistant
This position provides clerical and secretarial support to the Commercial Loan Processing function of the bank, and prompt, courteous customer service. Provides first level support to Commercial Loan Processors and Loan Officers regarding loan files and documentation.
• Responsible for accuracy in all functions performed. Ensure daily task completion.
• Assist with filing of legal documents and perfecting lien positions on vehicles.
• Assist with tracking and follow up of legal documents presented to the County Recorder, Auditor and Treasurer and titles presented to the DMV/DVS.
• Verify all insurance received in the mail is checked with the system for coverage on commercial files and update as necessary.
• Update tickler tracking items daily or as information is received including but not limited to insurance, annual review documents, loan presentations and collateral items etc.
• Accurately scanning of client information and documentation including appraisal, environmental and all financial information along with tax returns for commercial files.
• Assist with building new customer files, filing of tracking items and miscellaneous documents timely.
• Actively suggest process, procedure, and policy changes to improve department function.
• Provide insight to process and procedure to assist leadership in overall organizational growth and sustainability.
• Transparency with leadership regarding departmental errors, needs, including time, resources, education.
• Ability to resolve errors promptly and escalate to leadership as necessary.
• Effective and tactful communication with customers, internal and external, creating and maintaining good relations in day-to-day contact and the handling of complicated issues.
• Other tasks and projects as assigned as deemed necessary for department functionality or as assigned by leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Desire and ability to learn new products and processes. Actively seeks opportunities to improve department by looking beyond the surface.
• Great attention to detail.
• Knowledge and thorough understanding of inner workings of loan accounts including set up, maintenance and payments.
• Knowledge and understanding of Bank Regulations for Commercial and Consumer loans.
• Excellent time management, organization, and independent work abilities. Self-starting, strong desire to learn, and keen problem-solving abilities are essential.
• Ability to multi-task when presented with complex and involved projects is necessary.
• Ability to function in a high-volume environment and within time constraints to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives under minimal supervision.
• Strong in-person and verbal phone skills.
• General Math Skills
Either completed two-year degree or currently in pursuit of degree with a business related major.
How to Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com