Citizens Alliance Bank
Howard Lake, MN
Citizens Alliance Bank is hiring an Operations Lead. This position will provide professional and knowledgeable assistance to the Operations staff along with providing support as required to the Market Manger.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
1. Supervise, mentor, and develop the operations staff to meet the needs and requirements of the Operations Department.
2. Organize, compile, maintain, and prepare daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports and documents for customers and management.
3. Maintain a determined level of personal production and actively pursues better, more efficient ways of performing the job duties of the Operations Lead.
4. Organize, maintain, and train per the Bank’s policies and procedures for all operational functions of the Bank.
5. Have a can-do spirit, a desire to help customers and staff, to contribute, to go above and beyond, and to make difference.
6. This position involves 40-60% customer contact, interaction, and customer service on a daily basis.
Required - High School diploma or GED.
Required - Continuing Education to maintain job knowledge.
Required - Three to Five years of banking experience.
How to Apply:
One easy step to view all of our open positions, just follow the link: www.citizensalliancebank.com/about/careers
Questions or assistance with applying please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org