Red River State Bank
Ag/Commercial Loan Officer
Will be provided a credit portfolio to manage. Participate in credit analysis, approval and monitoring for new/existing customers. Monitors incoming financial statements for covenant requirements. Performs collateral audits, accounts receivable analysis and borrowing base certificate reviews. Sells products to new/existing customers. Teams with other bank personnal (various types), assisting with relationship management, ongoing customer communication and active cross selling of related products/services. Performs all job responsibilities according to compliance and audit requirements.
• Manages all aspects of borrowing relationship, loan closings and ongoing customer communication. Conducts joint calling, cold calling, appointment scheduling. Develops and/or maintains portfolio. Collects past due and charge-off loans according to policy and within plan.
• Sells Bank products including Commercial DDA, Cash Management and On-line Banking to generate fee income.
• Spreads financial statements as requested. Reviews incoming financial statements. Updates and/or completes financial spreads and covenant monitoring worksheets.
• Provides written financial statement analysis for credit presentations, completes file comments and annual reviews. Prepares for and presents at Loan Committee meetings.
• Completes analysis of Accounts Receivable Agings and Borrowing Base Certificates received from borrowers. Performs collateral audits as requested.
• Maintains knowledge and understanding of the Bank’s Loan Policy and Credit Administration Procedures and performs all responsibilities according to these guidelines.
• Develops and maintains knowledge of loan related compliance and documentation issues.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Completes other duties as requested.
Prior lending experience preferred. Specific, formal credit training preferred.
How to Apply:
To apply: contact Danielle Harless, Vice President with a resume and three work-related references via email: Danielle.Harless@RedRiverBank.com or mail to her attention at Red River State Bank, PO Box 25, Halstad, MN 56548.
Mark your envelope "Confidential"
*All applicants and inquiries will be held in strict confidence.