Any City, MN
Internal Audit Officer
CorTrust Bank is seeking an on-site Internal Audit Officer. Incumbents for this position would be responsible for carrying out the audit process from start to finish. They will have strong communication and analytical skills to coach teams and make recommendations to increase efficiency and cost savings.
• Responsible for overall completion of audit engagement, from pre-planning to wrap-up.
• Performs in-branch audits with limited travel required.
• Completes audits according to audit plan including performing audit work, reviewing deposit and loan files, writing audit reports, and communicating with management throughout audit process.
• Attends Compliance Committee meetings.
• Promotes team collaboration through positive interaction with internal departments and external auditors.
• Demonstrates effective oral and written communication and accurately presents reports to the Audit Committee.
• Evaluates internal controls and reviews departments to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and identifies opportunity for process improvements.
• Demonstrates strong working knowledge of applicable compliance regulations.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of business trends and practices through active research and engagement in professional associations, business journals, and continuing education.
• Assists with a variety of projects and performs other duties as assigned, including special reviews as requested by the Audit Committee or Board of Directors.
• Must be well versed in the fundamental principles of banking and possess a strong understanding of bank related compliance regulations.
• Adapts easily to system, process, product, and service changes.
• Advocates for CorTrust in the community, customer experience, and co-worker relationships.
• Ability to reason, problem solve, and think critically.
• Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy, and respect.
• Demonstrates understanding of all areas of branch banking.
• Effectively conveys thoughts, ideas, and information.
• Adept at planning, organization, technology, and time management.
• Perseveres in the face of adversity and meets deadlines under pressure.
• Invests in the development and mentoring of others.
• Must hold or be working towards a professionally recognized designation such as CIA, CFSA, CCBIA or CCBCO.
How to Apply:
Visit our Career Center at: https://www.cortrustbank.com/careers/