First National Bank Minnesota
St Peter, Mankato, or Belle Plaine MN
This position will offer outstanding customer support by understanding the customers’ financial needs, recommending the right products and services. In addition, the Universal Banker is responsible for completing a variety of teller and retail banking transactions.
• Provide customer service by opening new accounts, explaining options and actively cross-selling bank services.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of products, services.
• Process customer transactions; CD renewals, deposits, withdrawals, payments, cashier’s checks/money orders, gift, and travel cards.
• Answer questions and solve any customer problems or account maintenance, online banking, safe deposit box, stop payments, wire transfers, etc.
• Assist with department maintenance and ensures compliance with applicable laws in the Retail Services area.
• Provide account information to customers via phone, mail or in person.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Prior banking experience or related field preferred
• Fiserv experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Windows, and internet
• Experience working in a team environment and developing relationships
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Problem solving and analytical skills to resolve issues in the department or for customers.
• Ability to communicate (orally and in writing)
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
• High level of accuracy and timeliness
First National Bank Minnesota is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses.
How to Apply: