The Bank of Elk River
630 Main St
Elk River, MN
This position is responsible for performing an integral part of the credit administration function for the Bank. The credit analyst is responsible for the gathering and analysis/interpretation of financial and credit information for existing and prospective customers, and the underwriting of the request. Determines compliance with the Bank’s loan policy, applicable underwriting guidelines, and regulatory requirements. Reviews existing borrower accounts and portfolios in order to identify, evaluate, and determine the appropriate course of action on potential credit quality issues to minimize risk and potential losses for the Bank.
• Documentation of a loan presentation that includes an analysis of business cash flow, ability to service existing and prospective debt, and other material financial trends and ratios, an independent recommendation regarding the request and determination of an appropriate risk rating.
• Thorough knowledge of credit administration, policy and procedures, including the ability to review customer accounts and portfolios in order to identify, evaluate and determine an appropriate course of action on potential credit quality issues to maximize credit quality and minimize risk and potential loss to the Bank.
• Analyzes loan requests, researches collateral values and identifies the ability to perfect a security interest in the intended collateral, and recommendation of an appropriate repayment structure. Can also interpret and spread financial information, including year-end and interim statements.
• Performing ongoing maintenance of commercial relationships, including the completion of annual reviews, loan renewals, and portfolio monitoring duties.
• Investigates all available sources of credit and financial information including: reporting services, credit bureaus and any collateral value research.
• Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years related experience and/or training.
• Or equivalent combination education and experience.
• SBA experience with 7(a), 504 lending, and SBA Express underwriting a plus.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to Apply: