United Bankers' Bank
Operations Support Specialist
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Deposit Operations Specialist on our Operations team. This individual provides consistent, exceptional customer service to all UBB customers and is able to support online banking and image exchange network users by being knowledgeable of all aspects of the online banking system & check image systems.
Individual will need to be available to work the following shifts on a rotating basis: 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. an 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Reconciles/researches/tracks outstanding returns, adjustments and cash letters, and prepares entries to DDA.
• Maintains customer agreements.
• Assists customers with all training and product utilization, answers incoming calls and/or requests, troubleshoots, solves problems and provides resolution.
• Assists with finger print & security administration.
• Provides support for ACH processing.
• Provides Hardware and Technical support.
• Reconciles/researches/tracks outstanding return and adjustment items, cash letter deposits and charges. Maintains schedule of adjustments and determines reserve period application, prepares entries to DDA.
• Handles respondent institution DDA inquiries. Investigates questions in regard to account postings & procedures.
• Enters a variety of information to respondent institution accounts in an accurate manner to meet established deadlines.
• Uploads and verifies file transfers to and from various sources.
• Supports UNET processing (Cash order/LDRIN/Incoming Fed Adjustments).
• Provides backup for Wires, Foreign CL Daily Processing, Foreign Currency Order Processing, ACH monthly billing.
• Associate’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
• 3 years bank operations/reconcilement experience whereby incumbent has gained a solid background/experience in the overall functions of an operations department to include payment operations, returned and proof items
• AAP & NCP certification preferred
• Excellent customer service experience with a minimum of 3 years working with customer relations
• Experience with imaging systems and printing IRD’s preferred
• MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other windows software applications
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.
Headquartered in Bloomington, MN and chartered in 1975, United Bankers’ Bank (UBB) is the nation’s first bankers’ bank. Today, UBB has over $1 billion in assets, and is a trusted correspondent banking partner to over 1,000 community banks from the West Coast to the Great Lakes and South Atlantic. Our “First for Your Success” motto is a guiding principle that establishes the success of each and every customer and UBB employee as our number one priority.
United Bankers’ Bank is an EEO/AA employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.