United Bankers' Bank
Investment Operations Analyst
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for an Investment Operations Analyst on our Investment Operations team. This individual will provide administrative and technical support to our Investment Department and its customers.
• Controls and disburses all types of custody payments.
• Approves and releases payments to custody customer accounts.
• Reconciles all securities positions at the Federal Reserve to Intrader Reports.
• Documents any asset holding differences and corrects discrepancies.
• Researches all payment differences and functions as central control person for all money differences between InTrader and the UBB General Ledger System.
• Processes any called or partial called bonds to be paid to customers.
• Processes any audit requests from customers and orders custody verification reports.
• Coordinates with other staff on pledge releases on maturing securities.
• Processes any bearer bonds or coupon bonds in order to collect proper payment proceeds.
• Processes all customers’ pledging requests (New requests, substitutions and releases).
• Answers in-bound calls to the Investment Operations customer service line.
• Researches and responds to customer pledge inquiries.
• Reconciles monthly pledging records to UBB customer system and UBB internal securities processing system.
• Processes all customer repurchase agreements (pledging, trade processing, account setup, customer daily repo reports).
• Maintains electronic database of pledge agreements.
• Sets up and reviews new securities.
• Processes securities movement with Federal Reserve for all free deliveries.
• Coordinates with other Investment Operations team members regarding pledging activity (e.g., pledge releases).
• Serves as back-up for other Investment Operations duties.
• Notify customers of any failing payments due to pledged holdings.
• Primary backup for Trade Clearance desk.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Associate’s degree in Accounting preferred
• 2 years customer service experience
• 1-2 years Securities knowledge and experience preferred
• Windows, Internet Explorer, Excel
• Detail oriented
• Basic accounting skills
• Strong communication skills
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.