United Bankers' Bank
Wires Support Specialist
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Wires Support Specialist on our Operations team. Our ideal candidate will be a quick learner with high attention to detail. We are looking for someone who loves prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while providing excellent customer service over the phone.
Hours for this position will rotate among the following shifts:
7:00am to 3:30pm
8:00am to 4:30pm
9:30am to 6:00pm
10:30am to 7:00pm
• Performs startup and End of Day balancing duties.
• Processes wire transfer activity including domestic & international imported files.
• Monitors and processes wires queues.
• Confirms amounts and details of faxed International wires.
• Manage Excel spreadsheets for specific types of wire activity.
• Monitors UBB account balance with Fed to eliminate occurrence of overdrafts.
• Notifies management of any questionable information or suspicious transactions.
• Reconciles incoming and outgoing wires.
• Performs appropriate GL and DDA entries to reflect the day’s activities and foreign dollar wires.
• Provides concise, accurate and efficient customer service.
• Processes requests for the purchase of foreign dollar wires.
• Reconciles US and FX Dollar International wires.
• Monitors wires against OFAC watch-lists and decisions matches.
• Performs investigations pertaining to International and Domestic wire details to assist in eliminating fraudulent transfer of funds.
• Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management.
• Coordinates/communicates plans and activities with others to ensure a “team” approach.
• Associate’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field with 2+ years banking experience preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent with 4+ years banking experience considered
• High attention to detail
• Basic accounting or bookkeeping knowledge
• Windows, Internet Explorer, typing and 10 key accuracy
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.
Based in Bloomington, MN, United Bankers’ Bank is a highly successful and growing banker’s bank that was originally chartered in 1975. Today, United Bankers' Bank has over $900MM in assets and has grown into one of the largest correspondent banks in the upper Midwest and Pacific Northwest area. The 1,000-plus customer banks we serve stretch across 14 states. Our motto, “First for Your Success,” reflects the importance UBB places on helping our customers and our employees succeed.
United Bankers’ Bank is an EEO/AA employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.