Northview Bank, a family owned community bank since 1908, is seeking an experienced Consumer Mortgage Lender for its Pine County region. As a Mortgage Lender, you will have the opportunity to help people achieve their dream of homeownership or property ownership. Lending decisions are made locally and Northview Bank prides itself in supporting the communities it serves. Northview Bank offers base plus commission compensation, full benefits and a great work environment.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Soliciting, developing and maintaining relationships with loan customers
• Completing tasks related to loan origination, from application to loan closing
• Representing the bank through active participation in community events
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or business, or equivalent financial institution job experience
• Lending experience, including real estate
• Ability to be NMLS registered, licensed and qualified
How to Apply:
Northview Bank is a $423MM community and family focused bank with 12 locations throughout north central Minnesota and is an equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Email cover letter and resume to Paul Troskey: email@example.com
Visit our website find out more about Northview Bank: www.northviewbank.com and https://www.facebook.com/northviewbanks