Sherburne State Bank
Chief Lending Officer (CLO)
Founded in 1920, Sherburne State Bank is a strong and growing $210M community bank focused on providing value to the communities we serve, fostering customer relationships, and helping our employees grow to their full potential. Sherburne State Bank seeks an experienced Chief Lending Officer to join our dynamic leadership team. The right candidate will be growth minded, possess a deep understanding of commercial lending, a strong commitment to preserving safety and soundness and desire to help others succeed.
Strategic Planning and Business Development
• Collaborate with Senior Leadership of the Bank in identifying and implementing lending strategies to increase profitable, sustainable growth. Member of ALCO.
• Evaluate new markets, business lines and products for growth.
• Inherit portfolio of larger business relationships.
Asset Quality and Underwriting
• Maintain strong asset quality of the Bank through oversight of underwriting, structure and documentation of loan portfolio.
• Monitor ongoing portfolio performance and growth, including Board reporting.
• Ensure regulatory compliance via collaboration with internal compliance and successful safety and soundness exams.
• Oversee Loan Committee.
• Responsible for maintaining Loan Policy in collaboration with President and Board of Directors.
Team Building and Development
• Leverage strength of existing talent and attract and retain staff to meet Bank’s business objectives.
• Foster an environment of internal collaboration to generate exceptional performance.
Education & Qualifications
• Forward looking vision.
• Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university.
• 10+ years’ experience as a commercial lender with understanding of sales, credit, documentation and compliance.
• Knowledge of SBA 7(a) and 504 loan programs preferred.
• Proven track record of relationship-based loan production.
• Strong financial background.
• High degree of personal integrity and drive for excellence.
How to Apply:
Email resume to HR email@example.com