Sherburne State Bank
Commercial Loan Officer
At Sherburne State Bank we pride ourselves on being well-rounded bankers who understand sales, underwriting, documentation and life-cycle relationship management. We succeed by providing prompt, customized financial solutions to the local business community. This Commercial Lender will inherit a modest commercial portfolio, be responsible for expanding existing client relationships and heavily focused on generating new business. This commercial lender will office in our Becker headquarters.
• Maintain individual portfolio and provide relationship management support to team.
• Business Development including originate new loan opportunities and negotiate terms, coordinate closings and provide ongoing customer service to commercial customers.
• Properly underwrite, structure and document commercial loans.
• Gather and analyze credit and financial information on existing and potential clients.
• Ability to prepare credit presentations, with support from credit department.
• Identify credit risk and make recommendations for additional monitoring or collection.
• Review collateral valuations and underwriting results and assure loans comply with bank policy.
• Maintain strong working knowledge of bank products.
• Active community involvement.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university.
• 3+ years’ experience as a commercial lender.
• Knowledge of commercial lending products.
• Proven track record of relationship-based loan production.
• Strong financial background.
• High degree of personal integrity and drive for excellence.
• Criminal background and personal credit check required.
How to Apply:
Email Resume to email@example.com