The Bank of Elk River
Retail Branch Manager
This position is responsible for the management of the daily operations of the branch. The primary goal is to provide exceptional customer service to current and potential customers by servicing the customer’s total financial needs resulting in greater market share and profitability. This is accomplished by providing training and promoting teamwork within the branch and strengthening customer relationships by making sales calls on current and prospective customers. The Retail Branch Manager is responsible for motivating and monitoring the branch performance in reaching sales and service goals while creating a productive work environment. Must have comprehensive knowledge of bank products and services in order to effectively train and develop staff to cross-sell.
Provides a high level of professional customer service by evaluating needs of potential customers and offering appropriate financial products and services. This includes opening personal and business accounts, consumer loan origination, and assisting with account maintenance. Seeks to identify consumer loan opportunities and actively develop competitive solutions to meet consumer loan expectations and bank goals for loan growth, yield and quality.
• Provide customer referrals to the bank’s mortgage, commercial, and investment departments.
• Manage the cross-selling efforts of branch by implementing sales goals established by the Director of Retail Banking for items such as ATM cards, direct deposit, internet banking, checking accounts or referrals for other bank products.
• Participates in bank marketing promotions, call programs and marketing events including: expos, Chamber of Commerce activities and trade shows.
• Responsible for scheduling sufficient staffing to appropriately serve the customers
• High school diploma or equivalent required, AA degree preferred.
• 3+ years job related experience.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) license may be required.
This position may require S.A.F.E. registration at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position. Persons in this position must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau loan originator qualification requirements and must comply with The Bank of Elk River policy related to these requirements.
How to Apply: