Financial Security Bank
Provides credit analysis assistance to lenders. Monitors incoming financial statements for covenant requirements. Performs collateral audits, accounts receivable analysis and borrowing base certificate reviews. Develops and maintains knowledge of loan related regulatory and internal procedural compliance issues. Performs all job responsibilities according to compliance requirements.
• Spreads financial statements as requested. Maintains the Bank’s software in order to provide overall support and assistance to Lenders in the financial analysis process.
• Reviews incoming financial statements. Updates and/or completes financial spreads to be forwarded to the appropriate Lender.
• Completes an analysis of Accounts Receivable Agings and Borrowing Base Certificates received from borrowers.
• Provides written financial statement analysis for credit presentations, file comments and annual reviews.
• Completes periodic reviews of file quality for participation portfolio.
• Create reports on an ad hoc basis.
• Completes other duties as requested. Provides back up to department staff as requested.
• Performs job accountabilities with a high level of accuracy and timeliness.
• Maintains knowledge and understanding of Loan Policy. At all times, performs in a manner that meets these expectations.
• Maintains knowledge and understanding of service standards for the department and departments that are a part of the workflow for this position.
• Provides open communication to supervisor or manager when service standards cannot be met due to training needs, equipment problems, quality of work received from others.
• Performs duties in compliance with policy, procedure and process.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to deliver a high level of responsiveness to internal customers.
• Ability to multi-task and organize priorities.
• High computer literacy including Word, Excel, and bank software
• Maintains confidentiality
• Maintain high level of focus and accuracy
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work at a fast pace with high accuracy
• Team player
Credit analyst experience with a financial institution is preferred, but similar experience will be considered. Loan Processor experience is a plus. A 4-year college degree, preferably in a business, finance, or accounting area, is desired. Compliance experience is a plus. We offer competitive wages and benefits. Financial Security Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply:
• Please respond in confidence with a resume, cover letter and salary history to: Financial Security Bank firstname.lastname@example.org