First National Bank of Waseca
First National Bank of Waseca is seeking a Marketing Specialist to work in its Waseca, Minnesota location. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the coordination of all marketing activities of the bank, including designing website, social media and various bank visual elements.
• Develops and implements marketing and advertising programs to ensure market awareness of all bank products and services.
• Ensures marketing activities are in compliance with all federal and state banking regulations.
• Directs market research projects.
• Recommends methods for developing existing markets and opening new ones.
• Responsible for marketing communications such as press releases, signage, radio, television, on-hold messaging.
• Implements and maintains advertising, social media, website development, design and graphics.
• Graphic designs for the development of content for online, print, logos/branding.
• Manages the Bank’s identity program, including signs, posters, stationery, literature and all other visual elements of the Bank’s marketing activities.
• Coordinates implementation and installation of new or existing products and services.
• Organizes and manages activities, events, and promotions.
• Represents the bank in various civic and community functions to enhance the bank’s image and develop new business.
Education and Experience
• Four-year college degree in marketing or equivalent experience and/or training.
• Three to five years marketing/advertising experience a plus.
• Graphic design experience a plus.
• Strong personal computer and technology skills, including a working knowledge of word processing, and spreadsheet programs.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to develop new business relationships.
• Strong attention to detail.
How to Apply:
First National Bank is a family-owned community bank in Waseca, MN, with branch locations in Ellendale and Hope, MN. Founded in 1874, First National Bank is strongly committed to the communities it serves and to its dedicated employees.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: First National Bank of Waseca, Attn: Human Resource Officer; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.