VP, Retail Banking Manager
The Retail Banking Manager is responsible for directing, controlling and evaluating retail banking activities (those focused on individual consumers and small businesses) within the bank. The incumbent will ensure that established profit and other business objectives are achieved and that all established operating policies and procedures are communicated and maintained. The Retail Banking Manager will promote the bank’s products and services with current and prospect clients. Additional supervisory tasks include scheduling, coaching, and training for the client services staff.
• Advise clients on bank services for their needs. Cross-selling bank products, along with the knowledge of opening and closing accounts, servicing clients, processing stop payments, wire transfer, telephone transfers, placing check orders and processing special instructions on accounts. Opening deposit account products to include Checking & Savings Accounts, Certificate of Deposits, IRA & HSA Plans and Safe Deposit Boxes.
• Interview consumer loan applicants, gathering pertinent information to underwrite consumer loans per loan policy. Analyze consumer loan requests by evaluating client financial status and credit history to determine credit worthiness.
• Provides Management of the Client Services department to include scheduling, staff development, on-going training, coaching, and hiring.
• Maintain public relations contact with local community. Attend trade shows along with different conferences that benefit BankVista with a presence.
• Assist with implementation of the review of physical security measures that protect the employees, assets, and property of the bank branch. Works with the Security Officer to control risk relating to the bank’s physical security.
• Assist the compliance team in preparing for audits and regulatory examinations.
A minimum of 4 years previous banking experience with a minimum of 2 years consumer lending experience. Previous management experience is highly preferred. A Bachelor’s degree in Business or another related field is required. Equivalent work experience is acceptable. Applicant must be proficient in a Microsoft Windows environment using Excel and MS Word. Experience with Fiserv Premier Software preferred. Experience with M-Files document storage is preferred.
BankVista offers a competitive salary and employee benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, employer paid Life Insurance and Disability, and a 401(k) Plan with employer match.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining a growing company and working within a fun and exciting environment, please apply now to email@example.com.