United Bankers' Bank
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst on our BankValue team. This individual performs data entry, spreadsheet modeling and general research (demographic and economic data, as well as financial services industry statistics) for the purpose of assisting with stock valuations, and other financial consulting projects for community banks.
• Complex spreadsheet modeling using Microsoft Excel, including the use of functions, tables and charts for financial analysis, valuation, and report presentation.
• Uses principals of finance and financial analysis applied to business valuation projects.
• Researches economic and industry data and incorporates it into tables, graphs, and charts, as well as written reports summarizing conclusions.
• Uses Microsoft PowerPoint to build, enhance, or modify presentations.
• Writes reports for clients and interacts with senior management at client institutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or accounting preferred
• Associate’s degree plus financial analysis work experience considered
• 1+ years related financial analysis or banking experience
• Prior business appraisal or valuation experience preferred
• Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.