Mendota Heights, MN
Teller & Client Service Associate
Gateway Bank is looking for an individual for this hybrid teller position that has a focus on client service. This individual should be a team player, skilled at multi-tasking, has a reputation of being highly organized and is good at anticipating the needs of others. This position is a great opportunity for growth within the bank for the right person.
Gateway Bank has always had a commitment towards quality of product and service to its clients. We have found that it takes a team effort to consistently meet the high standards we have set for ourselves. Our Bank is committed to the development and growth of each associate. In turn, we count on each associate to help us maintain those high standards of quality that have made our Bank's products and services respected throughout the community.
Our three core beliefs share who we are and how we do business.
1. An excellent work environment
2. Outstanding client service
3. Strong client relationships
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Teller Duties: Process deposits, check cashing, coin and currency handling, sell prepaid gift cards, travel cards, cashier’s checks, loan payments, and savings bond redemptions. Process credit card advances, place account holds, alerts, and stop payments. Scan and process daily over the counter work.
• Client service phone and in person support
• Handling client requests such as account research, inquiries and transfers
• Universal Banker support
• Online and Electronic banking support
• Debit/ATM card issuance and support
• Scanning, filing, and other administrative duties
• Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates will be professional, responsible, service oriented, friendly, and have excellent communication skills. Qualifications include:
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
• Sales, cashier or money handling experience preferred
• Willingness to learn and adaptable to change
• Comfortable working with Windows and Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
• Positive attitude and self-motivated
• High school diploma required; some college preferred
How to Apply:
Gateway Bank has excellent benefits, competitive wages and a strong energetic culture. If you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume to Kim Harr at firstname.lastname@example.org.