United Bankers' Bank
Wires Support Specialist
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Wires Support Specialist on our Operations team. Our ideal candidate will be a quick learner with high attention to detail. We are looking for someone who loves prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while providing excellent customer service over the phone.
Hours for this position will rotate among the following shifts:
7:00am to 3:30pm
8:00am to 4:30pm
9:30am to 6:00pm
10:30am to 7:00pm
• Performs startup and End of Day balancing duties.
• Processes wire transfer activity including domestic & international imported files.
• Monitors and processes wires queues.
• Confirms amounts and details of faxed International wires.
• Manage Excel spreadsheets for specific types of wire activity.
• Monitors UBB account balance with Fed to eliminate occurrence of overdrafts.
• Notifies management of any questionable information or suspicious transactions.
• Reconciles incoming and outgoing wires.
• Performs appropriate GL and DDA entries to reflect the day’s activities and foreign dollar wires.
• Provides concise, accurate and efficient customer service.
• Processes requests for the purchase of foreign dollar wires.
• Reconciles US and FX Dollar International wires.
• Performs investigations pertaining to International and Domestic wire details to assist in eliminating fraudulent transfer of funds.
• Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management.
• Coordinates/communicates plans and activities with others to ensure a “team” approach.
• Associate’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field with 2+ years banking experience preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent with 4+ years banking experience considered
• High attention to detail
• Basic accounting or bookkeeping knowledge
• Windows, Internet Explorer, typing and 10 key accuracy
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.