United Bankers' Bank
Banking Customer Service Specialist
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Specialist on our Operations team. Our ideal candidate will be a quick learner with high attention to detail. We are looking for someone who loves prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while providing excellent customer service over the phone. Must be able to work the following M-F shifts on a rotating basis: 7:30 – 4:00, 8:30 – 5:00, 9:30 – 6:00.
• Enters a variety of information to respondent institution accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
• Performs updates daily to provide accurate account information for UNET (UBB’s online banking product).
• Uploads and verifies file transfers to and from various sources.
• Investigates any questions in regards to account postings, procedures and bank policies.
• Reviews and refers new business to appropriate internal departments or external organizations.
• Assists customers with product utilization, answers incoming calls and/or requests, troubleshoots, solves problems and provides resolution to supported users or other team members within the contracted scope of support for each client.
• Balances and reconciles inclearings, verifying signatures and authorizations to prevent fraudulent items from clearing customer DDA accounts.
• Maintains records and deposits daily drafts received from respondent institutions.
• Handles electronic processing of Canadian checks and processing/collection of foreign checks.
• Handles foreign currencies with vendors.
• Enters and edits account analysis reports throughout the month.
• Completes and sends audit requests to banks and/or auditors, along with accompanying reports from other departments.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 – 2 years related experience
• Windows operating system, 10-key proficiency
• Familiarity with banking policies and procedures
• General ledger posting and reconciliation knowledge
• Pleasant phone demeanor
• Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.