Brooklyn Park, MN
The Credit Analyst is responsible for gathering and analyzing credit information on current and potential borrowers; determines the advisability of granting credit for diversified types of loans; assists loan officers in writing up loan requests; promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations.
• Analyze current, historical and projected financial condition and repayment capacity of a variety of operating companies.
• Research and assess credit risk thoroughly with little direction from a supervisor.
• Provide a detailed and concise summary to assess credit risk and provide input as to the quality of the credit.
• Recommend loan structure, pricing, and additional credit facilities available for up sell to the lender.
• Prepare, spread, and analyze financial statements and tax returns.
• Prepare and present credit presentations to Loan Officers and Loan Committee for use in the making of lending decisions on new, renewal, annual review, and extension loans.
• Provide various board reports or support.
• Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Experience in analyzing financial statements and tax returns.
• Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data.
• Problem Solving – Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
• Written and Oral Communication – Writes and speaks clearly and informatively; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures.
• Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; makes timely decisions.
• Professionalism – Reacts well under pressure; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
• Quantity – Meets productivity standards; completes work in a timely manner, works quickly.
• Possesses combination of education and experience to perform primary duties of position.
• Adaptable to system, process, product and service changes.
• Effective and efficient planning, organizational, technological and time management skills.
• Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through advocacy in the community, customer experience and co-worker relationships.
• Ability to reason, problem solve and think critically.
• Ability to effectively convey thoughts, ideas and information clearly and concisely.
• Possesses strong understanding of financial services.
• Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy and ability to foster culture of mutual respect.
How to Apply: