Minnesota Lakes Bank
Provide superior customer service to walk-in and phone customers. Provides administrative support other departments. Provides backup to the teller and bookkeeping departments as needed.
Deliver superior customer service to walk-in and telephone customers
• Actively engage customer as they walk into the bank. Ask questions to determine who is best suited to help them and give them the proper direction.
• Escort customers as necessary to meet with the individual they are meeting or invite the person to the customer waiting area.
• Respond to customer requests and concerns in a professional manner that ensures efficient, accurate and courteous service.
• Recognize opportunities to recommend bank products and services to customers.
• Maintain customer refreshment bar and ensure all seating areas are neatly arranged.
• Identify new methods and opportunities to provide superior customer service to walk-in and telephone customers.
• Request guests and vendors to log-in to security registration system.
• Serve as the organization’s primary expert on telephone system (transferring calls, holds etc.)
• Route telephone calls to the appropriate person or department, confirming availability in advance whenever practical before transferring calls.
• Record and deliver thorough telephone messages to employees.
Deliver support services to other departments
• Manage front desk fax service for other MNLB staff (send faxes; monitor confirmation sheets; alert senders to failed notifications; distribute incoming faxes).
• Serve as the primary point of contact for UPS/FedEx mailings / certified mail tracking.
• Read and disseminate pertinent FIS bulletins to appropriate department or personnel
• Prepare correspondence for mailing in a timely and accurate manner.
• Make additional copies of forms used throughout the bank, and cut to appropriate sizes
• Assist with assembling/binding management presentations and reports
• Address copier issues at front desk location.
• Assemble loan packet applications and manage the inventory of loan forms.
• Update and maintain “bad address” list.
• Assist other departments with projects
Process transactions for customers
• Evaluate customer needs and process transactions accurately, promptly and courteously
• Maintain accurate customer records
• Process daily work & proof
• Thoroughly understand and adhere to customer service expectations
• Process monetary and non-monetary transactions on customer accounts, including loans, checking and savings accounts and certificates of deposit
• Provide customer account information following bank policy
Maintain and balance cash drawer
• Conduct daily balancing of cash drawer to ensure accuracy of all transactions
• Verify cash from deposits
• Maintain adequate cash and coin supply
• Investigate and resolve drawer offages
Performs other duties as assigned by management
Five years related experience in customer service and or cash handling preferred.
How to Apply: