Security Bank & Trust Co.
Commercial/Ag Loan Officer
The Loan Officer will provide financial services to the surrounding Winsted community. Both the administration of a loan portfolio, servicing it as needed, and the development of new business through calling on existing and potential customers. We take pride in our bank and its communities and in doing so the position also includes representing the Bank in community activities. This position offers a great benefits package with the potential for advancement in a growing and successful community minded bank.
• Greet all customers pleasantly and make them feel welcome and comfortable.
• Promote the improvement Security Bank & Trust Co. through quality customer service, knowledge and promotion of products,
professionalism in conduct and diligent work ethic.
• Loan analysis on new and existing credit line.
• Supervision and service of assigned loans.
• Maintain loan files ensuring compliance with file documentation (current financials, site inspections, etc…)
• Preparation and presentation of loan request for new and existing customers.
• Adherence to lending policies and procedures. Help assess transactions with respect to Loan Policy, working with senior staff to identify
exceptions and the underlying mitigating factors that create acceptable loan risk.
• Willingness to work on community projects.
• Identify sources of repayment and assess reasonableness of repayment sources; review incoming financial data to keep abreast of
changes in the borrower’s financial condition.
• Proven work ethic is a must.
Prior banking experience and college degree preferred. High School diploma required.
How to Apply: