Selling in a Rising Rate Environment
August 16, 2022 | 10:00 am - 11:00 am CST
Complimentary (bank members) | $120 per person (nonmembers)
Typically, rate is always an issue, but skilled lenders and relationship managers know how to navigate a discussion with a client or prospect so that rate is less of an issue. With fed rates rising and our continued challenging business environment, your people need to be skilled at asking the right questions and uncovering potential issues and problems so that rate is not a surprise or a negotiating struggle. They must be excellent at consultative selling and positioning their value, which will minimize their need to negotiate rates.
- How to sustain your bank business objectives of pursuing profit as well as volume
- How to identify the Sales DNA needed in an RM to effectively position value and support negotiation skills when needed
- A consultative approach that will help your RMs begin to “negotiate” the potential sale early in the process
- Specific strategies to help your team build a strong negotiation foundation, all centered on the client
- How mastering these consultative strategies will eliminate prospect “think it overs” and bloated pipelines
Presented in partnership with
Jack Kasel, Sales Development Expert with Anthony Cole Training Group, has 30+ years of experience in sales and sales management spanning a host of industries including software, transportation, printing services, insurance, and training. Since joining Anthony Cole Training in 2014, Jack has become one of our community bank specialists, helping our bank clients sell better, coach better and hire better. Jack brings deep experience of feet on the street, practical selling as well as a coaching and training background, to help banks improve their sales results and close their sales opportunity gap.
Questions? Contact Patti Coles at Patti@Minnesota.Bank or (651) 789-3987