ICBND School of Agricultural Lending
June 14-18, 2021
National Energy Center of Excellence, Bismarck State College, Bismarck, ND
The Independent Community Banks of North Dakota (ICBND) is excited to work with Bismarck State College (BSC) and North Dakota State University (NDSU) to offer our members a two-year School of Agricultural Lending. This year's session will be held June 14-18, 2021 at the National Energy Center of Excellence on the BSC campus.
The ICBND School of Agricultural Lending will provide:
- Practical, hands on curriculum designed for learning by doing and for easy application at the bank
- Case studies - Ag Bank Simulator
- Menoken Farm Presentation and Tour
- Small class size to increase networking opportunities and personalized instruction
- Designed and governed by bankers and taught by experienced bankers, consultants and college professors
- Reasonable enrollment fees and an academic atmosphere conducive to a stimulating learning experience
The curriculum for the ICBND School of Agricultural Lending is designed to provide you with the practical aspects of agricultural credit and finance, farm management, marketing and related subjects. The core curriculum was developed by local North Dakota community ag lenders in conjunction with NDSU and BSC Agribusiness faculty.
Registration Fees on or before May 29, 2021*
ICBM Member: $1,650 per student per year
Non-member: $3,300 per student per year
*Registration fees increase by $100 on all registrations received after May 29, 2021.
Tuition includes all class materials, breaks, noon meals Tuesday-Thursday, farm tour transportation, Bismarck Larks Baseball Game package and Thursday social event. All evening activities subject to change.
Individuals canceling 15 days prior to seminar date will receive 100% refund; 14 to 7 days prior to seminar date will receive 50%; less than seven days prior to seminar date will receive no refund.